Our Baby Bear Room is designed for children under 12 months of age.
The teachers in the Baby Bear Room look forward to cuddling, nurturing, and bonding with your baby so you can have a peace of mind while you work. Nap and feeding times will follow your baby’s individual schedule. You will receive feeding, sleeping, and diapering information upon pick up each day. Nursing mothers are welcome to nurse their baby in the comfort of our classroom if desired. We encourage a healthy relationship between our teachers and families. After all, we are a team!
Features of our Infant Room:
- Individually assigned cribs.
- Individually assigned cubbies for storing personal belongings.
- Sanitary systems are in place to protect the health of all, including proper diaper changing procedures and daily sanitization of toys, bottles, pacifiers, gliders, cribs, changing stations and floors.
Your baby’s health and well-being is our number one priority!
- Your baby will be introduced to explorative play with a variety of toys of different colors and textures.
- They will also get to experience different forms of sensory stimulation, music and sign language, all to promote healthy growth and development.