Kiddie Kare A’Kademie will be continuing the following drop-off and pick-up protocol until further notice. We truly appreciate your support and confidence in us to care for your children.
If you need to bring your children for childcare we ask that you do this with the utmost respect for the COVID-19 situation and drop-off children for the shortest time needed to minimize exposure time.
Pick Up and Drop Off:
Please allow yourself an extra half hour for drop-off.
- Each child will be scanned with a thermometer and checked in by their teacher.
The arrival process will take time and your patience is appreciated.
- Visual inspection and temperature will be done BEFORE you leave. No one will be allowed to stay with a fever. (We have a no touch thermometer)
- No children should be brought to the center with signs of illness, runny nose, coughing or fever.
- Your child’s teacher will sign them in and out.
- Infant parents may want to send a Facebook messenger communication along with the Daily Report Sheet that will be filled out and available on the table by the PIN pad.
- Please bring fresh cot sheets/blankets for your kids in a plastic bag. We will be bagging them up after each rest period – so they do not touch each other. (If you have extra plastic bags, we appreciate your donations.)
- Please watch the forecast and provide extra clothes based on it. All children must go out at playtime so that our staff has time for additional cleaning. Please dress your child appropriately for the playground.
- Absence notifications MUST be called in or sent via Facebook messenger.
- Please make your pick up short and sweet. Check your child’s mailbox for papers and cubbie for extra items.
- We would gladly accept donations of hand sanitizer, gloves, paper towels, disinfectant, plastic shopping bags, and bleach to help us continue to keep the surfaces and environment as germ free as possible.
We are here for you!
Ms. Holly, Ms. Jenni and Teaching Team