Finding the right daycare for your child is a difficult process.
How could somebody take care of your child as well as you? No one can. But we offer the Best Possible Start for your child – Mind. Body. Spirit.
Kiddie Kare A’Kademie has been caring for Kenosha’s kids since 1991. In addition to our preschool program and all day childcare, there are 5 aspects that set us apart from other child care centers.
- In addition to the ABC’s and 123’s, we instill manners and self-discipline into your child’s day. As you are well aware, Please & Thank You go a long way in our society. Starting your child off on the right foot helps them build a good foundation for their future.
- Our small class sizes and center size allow us to build a strong rapport with our families. Parents know that we love and care for their child through our actions and commitment to the family unit. We contact not only through our Facebook pages and messaging, but also through face to face daily conversations. We want you to let us know your child’s needs so we can give them the best care they deserve.
- Location! Location! Location! We chose our location for many reasons. We are in an area without a lot of foot or car traffic. This makes it safer for your child. Many of the places in our city are on very busy roads with a lot of people walking by. This adds to the number of people that can frequent these centers who are unwanted. We also have a front door security system that ensures your child is very safe within our walls. We are conveniently located for our families in Kenosha and Pleasant Prairie. We also have two fenced-in, age-appropriate playgrounds. They are designed to encourage your child to run and interact with their friends. We have included swings, slides, riding toys, balls and other activities to keep your child engaged and happy
- All of our lead teachers have been with us a minimum of 4 years. And one of them has been teaching with us for almost 15 years. We have a high retention of lead teachers and assistants which allows your child to feel secure. All of the children are familiar with everyone on staff so they can be comforted and cared for by anyone at Kiddie Kare A’kademie. We desire to see your child laughing and interacting not only with the other children in their classroom, but also with the teachers.
- Tried and True – we have been caring for Kenosha’s kids for more than 25 years. We understand that choosing the best childcare program for your child is one of the most important decisions you will have to make as a parent. That is why it is very important to us to provide parents a safe, nurturing and educationally sound environment where your child can learn and flourish as each year goes by. Our teachers and staff are dedicated to developing your child’s learning potential as well as forming a strong partnership with you. It is our goal to ensure your child has the best possible start to their education.
Contact us today to schedule your tour. Come and see what sets us apart!