At Kiddie Kare A’Kademie, each child’s safety is very important to us! In order to ensure their safety, we make sure each child has their own Emergency Card on file in their classroom. Each Emergency Card has the following information listed, taken directly from their Registration Form at time of enrollment:
- Child’s name, address, phone number, and birth date.
- List of Allergies.
- Parent’s names, workplace, and phone number.
- People ALLOWED to pick up the child.
- Emergency names and numbers listed in case parents cannot be reached.
- People NOT ALLOWED to pick up the child.
- All additional information.
When a person arrives to pick up a child from our daycare, we refer to these cards, to verify that the person is listed as a viable pick-up. When a child first starts attending, the teachers will refer to these cards even when a parent arrives, until they get to know them. We will ask to see a driver’s license.
If you call in with a person to pick up your child, we will ask for a description over the phone and they must bring a picture ID.
You may bring in pictures of people listed on the enrollment form to keep on file along with your child’s Emergency Card.